Dan and Jess Cotton’s new site: http://riopanama.com/
Over 20% of our Income went to missions spending; we support Samaritan’s Purse Ministry in Mississippi and in Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes; on a monthly basis we support
- RIO PANAMA– Dan & Jess Cotton
- The Rehema Home in Kenya
- Philippines – Millard & Virginia Collins
- Open Door House of Prayer – Chris Regan
- The Bowdens
Rehema Home- Irv and Ruth Schwandt E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehema (Swahili for “Compassion”) Home is dedicated to the long-term care of abandoned, orphaned, and HIV positive children in Kenya. It is the desire of Rehema Home to provide for all children who need care regardless of their HIV status.
Bosnia – Vanja Bule
“What a privilege it has been for us to join what God is doing in Niger over these past seven years, and what joy we have found in you as you have journeyed with us! Thank you for your love, prayer, encouragement, support, and partnership with us in this journey. You are such a blessing to us!”
Dan & Nancy Larkin E-mail: email@example.com
- Former missionaries to Bosnia, where they started a Bible School; Now living in Tidioute, Pennsylvania, they are currently Elim Fellowship International Field Directors for Europe and will be visiting the Elim Fellowship missionaries working in Europe to encourage them in their part of the harvest field. “Our desire is to go and help train national church leaders and workers who can reach their peoples for Christ more easily than the foreign missionary can.”
Millard & Virginia Collins E-mail: Millard-Virginia_Collins@sil.org
- Wycliffe Bible translators working in the Philippines on the scriptures for the Mapun people in their language. They are unable to go back to their island at this time because of the militant Muslim groups in the area.
Rita Sciallo E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based in Lanark, Scotland. “We are here to work to see God’s Kingdom and His purposes for Scotland as a nation be fulfilled. Those purposes for Scotland include the Scots turning to the Lord; being saved and filled with the Holy Spirit; being empowered and equipped to go out into all the nations as missionaries and evangelists to bring the light of Jesus into dark and difficult places.”
Open Door House of Prayer in Ft. Pierce, FL – Chris Regan
- Chris and Elise Regan are based in Fort Pierce, Florida where he is on staff with the Open Door House of Prayer and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. His job description involves many different facets including: Intercessor, worship leader, singer-songwriter, preacher, and pastor.
Operation Christmas Child Shoe boxes
- Sunday School classes and families pack shoe boxes for delivery in other countries;